Arturia Analoge Experience 32 The Factory Impressions and opinion
    Tech Wizard

Default Arturia Analoge Experience 32 The Factory Impressions and opinion

Hi I want to buy arturia keyboard and I would like to see Your opinion.Can you tell me which ones are good and bad things these keyboards.

I think it's a good concept but there are not nearly enough knobs and sliders to have an integrated experience when you can get away from the computer for a little bit. 10 knobs and 4 sliders for an envelope just isn't enough for my tastes.

I hope more manufacturers attempt to make integrated controllers/soft synths but it's not there yet.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    I think it's a good concept but there are not nearly enough knobs and sliders to have an integrated experience when you can get away from the computer for a little bit. 10 knobs and 4 sliders for an envelope just isn't enough for my tastes.

I hope more manufacturers attempt to make integrated controllers/soft synths but it's not there yet.
    interest me which is a function Snapshot

the hardware itself is rather crappy. I've owned a Laboraty version. The sliders are too rigid, the pads too sturdy, the keys and knobs rather loose and light. The midi possibilities are limited.
    The vst's are nice, but rather unpractical, to view the value of the knobs, you still have to use the mouse over. Not the mouse-free experience i imagined, so I returned it and never regreted it.
    Please try well before you buy.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

I recently bought the Laboratory as there was a special offer including 4 Arturia synthesizers of your own choice (Minimoog, Prophet V...) for free.
    The controller is Ok. With a workaround (not that difficult and only to set up once) you are able to make all elements (knobs/sliders/...) sending MIDI messages. I quite like the keyboard. The knobs are OK, but not comparable with the great feel of S4 knobs. Some are easier to turn than others. The same with the faders. Unfortunately one of my faders is sending midi exponentially instead of linear which is a bit problematic...
    That being said the unit looks quite nice, gives you a bunch of options and great software of course. Just don't expect too much from the presets. Lots of them are not really ready-to-use, at least not in my productions (EDM).