Midi Rotary Pitch on the kontrol x1

Default Midi Rotary Pitch on the kontrol x1

I have my kontrol x1's bottom two rotaries to act like tempo faders. I still can't figure out the perfect settings for them. Ideally i'd like every "click" in the encoder to act as maybe 0.2 or 0.5 tempo. Anyone have advice on how i should set up the rotation sensitivity/acceleration to accomplish this?

Can't you set that option in the mapping menu? If not just right click the + or - buttons below the tempo fader inside traktor and set it to your desired setting. The smallest it goes is 0.01 increments.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

I'm not seeing the + or - buttons you're talking about

Also another question about the kontrol x1...is it possible to make the "hotcue" button only affect the top 4 buttons of the bottom sections. I'd like each side to only have hot cues 1-4 available, then make shift + press = hotcues 5-8. I want to be able to hold down a hotcue and then hit play, rather than switch back and forth between modes.

Quote Originally Posted by KryticalH!T View Post
    I'm not seeing the + or - buttons you're talking about
    I have my layout set to mixer. So maybe try that.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

I found the + - buttons under the tempo fader but changing the settings on those only affects how -those- buttons affect the pitch sensitivity. I'd like to make the rotary on my x1 change the tempo of a song by .2 every click of the rotation it makes, if that's possible. No matter what sensitivity and acceleration settings i use, i can't get it to act that way because it works on percentages of the songs tempo rather than absolute values.

Ah okay, maybe someone more experienced in mapping with Traktor can help out with that. I've never tried to map that function.

Bump! Still can't figure out how to get the rotary pitch sensitivity just right. I'd like it to behave like the pitch rotary on the novation twitch if possible.