Lexicon PSP 42

Thread: Lexicon PSP 42

Default Lexicon PSP 42

I have downloaded the demo version of the Lexicon PSP 42 delay , I have it running in Abelton but not sure how to work it , turned all the Knobs and buttons trying to get a simliar sounds that Richie Hawtin uses but get nothing like it .
    Does anyone have it and know how it works , I have read the manual but didn't get anything from it . Also is it possible to midi map all the knobs and buttons to a controller .
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

Tech Wizard

try this...

thanks very much
    MBP 17 " , Allen & Heath Xone 92 , 2 X NI D2 , Midi Fighter Twister , MF3D , Maschine Mk2 , KRK RP6 G2 , Push , Technics 1210 mk2 , Aiaiai TMA-1 Studio Young Guru

You can also do this all inside traktor a little easier with Delay T3 in free rate mode. It might not sound quite as clean as the lexicon but delay T3 sounds pretty decent and you probably won't hear a difference.

https://traktorbible.com/en/fx_usecases.aspx

Thanks guys will try both out .