Mad Zach Sound Pack Discussion - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

This last one was really good. I only have the one before it and maybe one other so I would love to get the other ones as well.

My guess is the sound packs are a way to get people to sign up for the newsletter, so not sure they want to make them available and I understand that. Maybe have it so if you bought a midi fighter you can grab the old packs or something.

I do hope they keep making the packs though. I really look forward to them and I think they are a great selling tool for DJTT as well, I know I bought the MF knowing I would have the sound packs to get started.

BTW, is anyone posting vids or audio of their routines with the sound packs. It seems like some packs I can come up with a bunch of stuff, and others I can only come up with a few riffs. I'd like to see other people's routines to get some ideas.

Crackbot, you are spot-on, thanks for explaining it so well.
    Zach or meself could easily put the packs up for the grabs but I'd like to hear from DJTT office first.
    Many photons have died to bring you this information.

Hey guys, its awesome to hear so much positive feedback! I'm working on setting up a way to get you all the packs. I'm thinking its kind of like in mission impossible when the tape (or link) with the mission on it self destructs after you listen (or download) to it. What do people think is fair and what is it worth to you?

I'm in the process of putting together a longer video that walks through each and every step needed to create your own racks, from sound design and layout to performance techniques and set integration. This video will also come with some very useful sample building blocks and probably come as a dvd or digital download.

I'd also be curious to hear if you guys have ideas for pack styles you want to hear?

I love the packs, the Notorious sample is off the chain in 12. Thank you for providing such awesome paints to paint with.
    http://soundcloud.com/razzlesnaz
    http://www.mixcloud.com/Razzlesnaz/
    http://mixlr.com/razzlesnaz/
    Ableton Suite 8.3/Reason 5/ Sub Boom Bass /Massive/Razor/DCAM Synth Squad/ Akai MPD26/ Novation LaunchPad/Traktor 2.5/Kontrol S2/Kontrol S4/ Kontrol F1/Radium Keyboard/Focusrite Saffire 6/UC-33e

Zach, u da man big homie, but like alot of dues i got a problem, i dont have all you packs and even the most recent one i accidently (slap face here) deleted the e-mail with the links. Cant Ean give you your own lil archive section or Zachs Casa on the site, with all you past and present goodies (videos suggestions and tips) that would be killer as im new to ableton and while some of you stuff im already trying to use, some of it is a lil advanced for me and it would be well nice to be able to re-visit your past stuff once i have a firmer grip on the concepts at hand.. ya dig?

othet than that... thanks dude, keep killin it... and btw... im realll close to ordering my midi fighter pro spec. ed.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Tech Convert

Holy crap I forgot I signed up for these, I have like most of the links sitting in my email

ahhhh dude can you pm me the links mate? if its ok with Zach
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

Tech Convert

Er, imma wait for DJTT to respond with what they're doing. Maybe they'll just throw them all up for download.

Hey Guys,

Hang tight, we are discussing the best way to distribute these to everyone. I will update this thread once we have made an official decision

Tech Convert

How many exactly are there by the way?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast