Sync button + nudge - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    WTF is CDJ style CUE SPAM ???

>
    Where you keep hitting the cue button in time with the beat as you're getting ready to drop the track in your cue.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Where you keep hitting the cue button in time with the beat as you're getting ready to drop the track in your cue.
    Tempo Sync + Quantise Off
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Tempo Sync + Quantise Off
    Yeah that's the traktor way of doing it. I was just explaining what it meant so love understood.
    2 x CDJ 850 | Kontrol S4 | A&H Xone XD-53's | A&H Xone K2 | Kontrol X1 | Kontrol F1 | DJM 900nxs

Quote Originally Posted by firebr4nd View Post
    Yeah that's the traktor way of doing it. I was just explaining what it meant so love understood.
    Oh yeah I know, well explained

I was just sayin that the way to achieve OPs question and your explanation was Tempo Sync + Quantise Off.

Or sync play then turn sync off while playing and also have quantise off.
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MaxOne View Post
    Oh yeah I know, well explained

I was just sayin that the way to achieve OPs question and your explanation was Tempo Sync + Quantise Off.

Or sync play then turn sync off while playing and also have quantise off.
    Not working for me.. only cue play isn't quantized.

Only thing that works is playing, pressing sync, then taking it off and cuing back to the start.

Tech Mentor

Just use your tempo fader or knob or whatever you have and match the bpm and hit cue and then nudge accordingly.....whats the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    Just use your tempo fader or knob or whatever you have and match the bpm and hit cue and then nudge accordingly.....whats the problem?
    this is what i do.

if you don't want it to sync then why involve the sync button at all? unless i'm missing something here?

Tempo syncing is still syncing. Personally I think that makes more sense than using the BPM readout + pitch fader method.
    The xwax Thread! - The minimal open source DVS for Linux!
    Reddit's /r/DJs! - Another great DJ community!

Snap off too? I dunno man. I just sync play sync off cue pause my self if I want to sync nudge.

Or grid on the fly (map grid move buttons). It's like nudging and gridding at the same time

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by MrPopinjay View Post
    Tempo syncing is still syncing. Personally I think that makes more sense than using the BPM readout + pitch fader method.
    I agree, and thats what I do because its faster and you don't have to waste time trying get the tracks in sync. I guess some people have that view about the sync button being cheating so they wanna do things the hard way. For me I just hit the the button.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast