Anyone in UK got VCI-100 SE? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pastaman View Post
    I was able to get the contact info of the right customs and they said my package was in hold up because they had no reciept, i emailed them a screenshot of my paypal reciept with a detailed description of the product and every info i could imagine.
    After they could confirm that they got that email they will now send my vci within 3 days, else they would have just sended it back to the US.
    Stupid Belgium customs
    Can't wait for my doorbel to ring
    Did you ask them if they intended on charging you customs taxes and if so how much???
    MacBookPro Retina 15in Late 2013 - 2.3ghz i7 -16GB RAM, 512 SSD (Traktor Pro 2.65)
    Vestax VCI-400SE EGE & Vestax VCI-100SE
    Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
    Podcast
    mixcloud

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj q-tee View Post
    Did you ask them if they intended on charging you customs taxes and if so how much???
    After reading alot of forums about why the Belgium customs do this locking of packages it's about getting those taxes.
    The most important thing for me to get my package was to send the reciept so they probably can calculate how much then can charge.
    I also read on some forums that when the Belgium customs get "gifts" send it they lock them very fast because too many people abuse this kind of sending.
    I think the best thing to do is send it with the reciept on the outside of the box in plastic (maybe even a reduced fake reciept is good) but the customs here really want to see that reciept if it comes from USPS. Other delivery services have less trouble with this if i can believe some forums.

If i get a taxbill i'll let it know how much, but i expect about 25% of the total price (witch i love to pay, i just want my vci-100 SE! )
    I took the possible taxes into account when ordering the vci, this way i'm not surpriced when i get a reciept

Tech Wizard

For people intrested, i got mine today and the total belgium extra taxes and adminitrationcost are 125 euro's.

Now i need to play ! hehe

Tech Wizard

As an extra note aftrer testing it out a couple of hours... man this thing is so worth the extra taxes that you have to pay to get it abroad !

1 happy customer extra in Belgium love the latest mapping ! gives me alot of effects control with the EQ FX extra's, also very nice midi programming with all the build in macro's !!! Veeeeryyyy nice work !

Thx alot DJTT !

in case anyones searching - I juts paid 80 euros import tax in the Netherlands for SE shipped via UPSP..

Tech Wizard

My VCI-100se got stuck in customs for about 1/2 weeks, then i had to drive miles and pay them £70 for the privelage lol. It was still worth it tho
    PC i5 4690k, Win 7 64bit, 8gb ram, Audio4 DJ, Vestax VCI-100, Technics SL1200mk2's, Numark CDX, Vestax VCI-100, Behringer DDM4000, Stanton SK6, Korg Kaoss pad 2, Novation Bass station, Yamaha RY30, Akai SG01v, Lexicon Vortex, Art FXR, Akai LPD8, Maschine mk2, Roland TB-3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123