iTM Pad

Thread: iTM Pad

Tech Wizard

Default iTM Pad

wow guys, check out what i found.
    http://www.itouchmidi.com/?q=node/6

did use the search and there was no thread about it, this thing may be interesting for some people.
    also usable with traktor pro:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVEGb81gXk&hd=1

Tech Guru

i bought itm dj and overall i am quite disappointed, since its just impossible to do any fader or knob adjustments accurately. i have been playing around with their free app though, especially the piano with massive. there things are sufficiently precise. maybe with a big knob like this, it will also be fine. could be a nice solution for the smart mixing solution bento just posted about.
    Traktor Pro 2.5.0, Mixxx 1.9.1, Massive, Ableton Live 8
    MBP 15" 8GB RAM OS 10.7.4, Audio Kontrol 1, Audio 2 DJ, Sennheiser HD-25 II
    DJTT VCI-100SE Arcade, Akai LDP8, M-Audio Pro Keystation 88, Novation Launchpad, iTM DJ
    ifnotwhynot.me | soundcloud.com | fairtilizer.com | digitaldj planet | digitaldj music

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I was disappointed also. The control surface is nowhere near as good as TouchOSC. Unfortunately no OSC in Pro and it was a bit fiddly to setup.

I thought iTM Matrix was cool. Free and really simple. I set up a pad controller on the iPhone that was just for Transport functions and used it over an Ad-Hoc network. I did it just to see if it would work and it did. I was sat on the bog 50meters and 3 rooms away from the dj booth and i could play tracks on Traktor just for giggles but it does actually work as an 8 button pad controller really well.

i like iTM DJ, so I say +1 when you need a restroom break
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |