Lovers & Skrillex
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Lovers & Skrillex

I dont get the hate guys....leme break it down for you

1. He is a fashionista
    - He single handedly created the hipster movement with his hair

2. He is a pioneer of technology...Have you seen that spaceship of his? its pioneering n shit
    -on top of that he uses pioneer turntables within a pioneering space ship....pioneerception

3. He makes amazing music.
    - He single handedly created dubstep

4. Hes an amazing cook
    -makes a good bass

How can you hate

and he´s a brilliant police man!

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

it's not the guy, or the music that most hate... it's the teenie bopper fans and the douchebags who start moshpits like at rock concerts. I left punk and rock in 2000 and fell in love with dance music because of the culture it represented and the people that populated it. Mr Moore may have great intentions of just making music he enjoyed and playing it for people, but the fans made him a symbol for douchebags everywhere and made dance music "cool", which is the fastest way to oversaturate and kill something that is actually cool because it opens it up to followers who don't belong and the only reason they are there is because it's "cool".

No more skrillex threads, they discuss nothing and just allow insecure douchebags to spew hate because they are jealous of his success.
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Quote Originally Posted by synthet1c View Post
    it's not the guy, or the music that most hate... it's the teenie bopper fans and the douchebags who start moshpits like at rock concerts. I left punk and rock in 2000 and fell in love with dance music because of the culture it represented and the people that populated it. Mr Moore may have great intentions of just making music he enjoyed and playing it for people, but the fans made him a symbol for douchebags everywhere and made dance music "cool", which is the fastest way to oversaturate and kill something that is actually cool because it opens it up to followers who don't belong and the only reason they are there is because it's "cool".

No more skrillex threads, they discuss nothing and just allow insecure douchebags to spew hate because they are jealous of his success.
    I litterly just started laughing from the irony

Tech Mentor

While you quite obviously missed the sarcasm from the OP...

Since when does Cool = Bad?

The problem with "cool" - is that people who want to be "cool" cling onto whatever is "cool" whether they enjoy it or not.

Just to be seen to be "cool".

Which they are not.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

sarcasm is just being passive aggressive...
    Why did the elephant get lost... Cause the Jungle is MASSIVE!

Banned

sarcasm is just being passive aggressive...
    Agreed... This was so pointless it hurts....

Honestly, can we get a delete here?

i believe ed is the only one who knows whats going on here....sigh

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast