Launchpad w/ Traktor

Default Launchpad w/ Traktor

I highly prefer traktor, however I am interested in the launchpad. Any feedback on how well this works? I love the F1 as well, and thats made for Traktor, however its 250$ while the Launchpad is 100$. Thanks!

They have many launchpad mappings on this site. - so you can do all the overall of a midi controller into a launchpad

Now on your second questions the f1 is only for samples and the remix decks, which by my knowledge you can't map a launchpad to do the same thing so there both very different to compare.

I want to use a midi fighter for effects, then a launchpad for loops and cues, and finally an s2 for evyerhting else

Then you answered your own question. if you think your going to use the remix decks a lot get the f1, if not go with launchpad.

Can anyone tell me why the F1 is so gd expensive? I can buy 2.5 launchpads for one F1

Tech Mentor

Check out Traktor Bible.

Quote Originally Posted by bottumboy622 View Post
    Can anyone tell me why the F1 is so gd expensive? I can buy 2.5 launchpads for one F1
    probably because it's new, proprietary, and is the only device that can currently utilize the full potential of the remix decks without hacks. also, if it's built like the x1 (which i assume) it's a quality product.

i don't know how much you are paying for these but the list on the launchpad is $150 (online at a couple of places for 120-125 with no other discounts) while the f1 is $250 (where you can probably get at least a 10-15% discount at musicians friend, etc). seems like your math is off a bit.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music