Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alienjournalism View Post
    NI Controller Editor FTW! The FAQ makes it seem like a Mac-centric solution but it def works for win7 also...
    sorry but donīt understand you... :$ controller editor FTW?

He's basically thanking you for the advice regarding the Controller Editor. It must have worked.
    FTW= "For The Win!"
    SL1200 MK3D's, Kontrol Z2, Kontrol X1 MKII, Kontrol Z1, KRK Rokit 6's, MacBook Air, Midi Fighter 3D, Midi Fighter Pro, kazoo, gourd banjo.

NEW DEEP FUTURE BASS MIX
    Soundcloud|Mixcrate|Mixcloud|Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Xtian317 View Post
    He's basically thanking you for the advice regarding the Controller Editor. It must have worked.
    FTW= "For The Win!"
    Cool!! Iīm glad to help!! thanks for translating Xtian317!

Tech Convert

does the first post in this topic contain the most recently released mf utility??? i finally got the mf3d working in traktor thanks to using the NI controller editor and connecting it as an F1... but once its in remix deck firmware, the mf3d NEVER shows up as being connected withinin the mf utility... which means its stuck in remix deck mode... little help? the toggle HID mode button works, but there is no mf3d shown as being connected so toggling HID mode effectively toggles it into brick mode, the mf3d does not send midi because the computer doesnt recognize it as a midi device. i can only use it for controlling remix decks now. no ableton, no control over effects.... weak.

Tech Convert

Hi guys, not sure if anyone has the same problem as me but nowadays, i cant get my remix decks to work on my MF3D anymore. anyone facing the same problem.
    Tried everything google had in store for me.
    Yes , i went to controller editor, clicked connect, went to traktor , loaded the remix decks, no lights pop up still.
    then went to 're-flash the firmware' for the MF3D.
    Still the same.
    anyone?

edit: solved.

go to Preference>F1> rest all.
    Last edited by Farhan232; 10-25-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farhan232 View Post
    Hi guys, not sure if anyone has the same problem as me but nowadays, i cant get my remix decks to work on my MF3D anymore. anyone facing the same problem.
    Tried everything google had in store for me.
    Yes , i went to controller editor, clicked connect, went to traktor , loaded the remix decks, no lights pop up still.
    then went to 're-flash the firmware' for the MF3D.
    Still the same.
    anyone?

edit: solved.

go to Preference>F1> rest all.
    yes, i have the same problem since last week...

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Sounds View Post
    yes, i have the same problem since last week...
    jejeje, need to read the complete message xDD

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Hi,

Sorry about the super slow response here guys, yes this is something I have noticed with both the F1 and the MF in remix deck mode, sometimes if the unit was applied to deck 3 or 4 and then when traktor nexts starts those decks are no longer remix decks it gets confused and will not recognize the hardware, as mentioned above preferences>F1>Reset All solves this issue.

Regards,

Mike

Tech Convert

I've been waiting a long time for the Remix Deck controls for the MF Classic. Can anyone tell me if this still in the works as well? The Traktor Remix upgrade basically killed off all my ability to control the samples (VCI-100, MF Classic, Korg nanokontrol2).
    Many Thanks for any info!

Tech Wizard

There won't be remix deck support for the MF Classic because of to small memory size in the midi fighter
    Atom3D Sequencer for Midifighter and NI Traktor Kontrol F1:
    Atom3D

Facbook Page:
    Opaque