Midi Fighter 3D Remix Deck Firmware BETA - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Could I make a feature request? It would be great to be able to load samples from the loop recorder into any of the remix slots. I know I could do this with a mapping to the first row, but the ability to load into a column of slots (particularly for slot punch mode) is what I need.

Thanks DJTT for adding all this additional functionality to the MF3d. Such an amazing controller.

Tech Student

I've got the following difficulties using the Midifighter 3D with the traktor 2.5 Remix Decks.
    I've installed the latest firmware on my Midifighter, my regular mapping works perfectly, but whenever I want to switch into Remix mode (3rd button right) Traktor refuses to receive any midi signal and I get no visual response as I got on my windows 7 system.

Could it be that a Midifighter first being used on windows only works on windows with all it's funktions?

help me please!

Default Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by oriyong View Post
    MY MF3D is fail to flash firmware and the forth bank button is keep flashing. It seems like the utility cannt see my MF3D now. what should i do?
    Hey. Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having a very similar problem:
    Just plugged the brand new MF3D into my MacBook (OSX 10.6.8) for the first time. I opened the MF Utility (v2.4) and it said "incompatible midifighter" so I selected "Midifighter 3D" from the dropdown and clicked "update firmware." I followed the prompts...unplugged USB, and then held the 4 corners while re-plugging. The 4th bank button started blinking as it's supposed to. However, when I clicked "next," the instructions just disappeared and I was back at the "incompatible midifighter" screen (bank light still blinking). I retried the procedure multiple times and I always get the same result. I was really hoping to bang on this thing tonight, but it looks like that may not happen. I know it's been a while since you posted this, but please let me know if you have any advice for me. Thanks!

Default Nevermind...

Quote Originally Posted by oriyong View Post
    MY MF3D is fail to flash firmware and the forth bank button is keep flashing. It seems like the utility cannt see my MF3D now. what should i do?
    Nevermind... I just realized it was my firewall blocking the update. All good now.

upgrade to traktor 2.6.7 if your having trouble controling the remix decks thats what i did and they work now i used to use traktro 2.6.0 and i t would not work .... how do i trigger midi while im in hid mode?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314