custom traktor controller with internal 7" vga screen mod - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

that's the attigo that i mentioned
    We don't believe in the star system. We want the focus to be on the music. If we have to create an image, it must be an artificial image. That combination hides our physicality and also shows our view of the star system. It is not a compromise-daftpunk

Quote Originally Posted by charo View Post
    that's the attigo that i mentioned
    Correct.
    SyblingQ - Electro House for dark alleys.

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

This application your friend is making you is super interesting, make sure it has midi control for changing views.

And please post once its going

Cool, I am routing traktor into ableton and have been thinking of using these usb monitors as a secondary display to prevent flipping around on the computer thanks for the links.

here's a little preview of what you can expect... obviously you can drag these cloned windows around the desktop or on to another screen. There is an option to remove the title bar which you can see I've already done on the top right clone.
    Last edited by MiL0; 06-07-2009 at 02:09 PM.

hmmm the USB LCD screen that I'm after has had its delay put back to the end of the month...

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Thats lookin real dope!

Tech Wizard

i was in the process of putting together a compact system with a touch screen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si_FAo0ydAM

i abandoned it later for a 4 xp10 setup.

This interests me greatly. I have been considering a similar approach for years now. totally laptop-less in terms of tactile and visual interface is the way i'd like to go but don't want to loose the waveform displays. depending on how this goes for you I am going to try something similar myself.

Can you give any info about the screen cloning software you are having written? ie. roughly how it works / where in the OS it taps into the graphics - a late stage at the graphics framestore or earlier in the window management or from the application itself?

Good luck, keep us posted!

Tech Wizard

Yes this software seems very interesting. you could get it to work so you could use traktor on a netbook (at the moment it doesnt work because the screen resolution is too small)

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast