custom traktor controller with internal 7" vga screen mod - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

thing is, displaylink usb monitors (aka photoframes) have a latency of around ~20ms which makes them not so useful for time-sensitive applications like dj'ing.

Tech Mentor

Ah OK, I'll take a look then, as I was having trouble finding ones that specified they can be used as an external display.
    I'm also having another problem, and that's with the RepliKator software - is it possible to get it to save your window layout? Because everytime I "OK" or "test changes" it defaults all the windows.
    I had a bit of trouble determining what the 'bottom line' was with this software-wise.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

the software isn't quite finished... I think djnecro has uploaded the source code so feel free to add features / fix bugs.

Tech Mentor

Ah OK, well I won't be able to do that myself because I have zero programming knowledge, I was under the impression you'd all stopped developing this stuff anyway? I might try one of the other programs to see if I can get a window configuration that I can save, because Im really keen on this idea, and it's great of you guys to provide something that topples Traktor's biggest, most obvious, and probably only real limitation.
    Countenance - (n). Appearance or expression. (v.) Admit or accept as possible.

I sometimes think about getting back into it all again but I don't really have the time these days...

Hi there.

Does someone still have the CloneThing app (or equivalent) ? The link is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightflowers View Post
    Hi there.

Does someone still have the CloneThing app (or equivalent) ? The link is dead.
    links are in the comments here (open in youtube) -

Working on a CDJ-1000 conversion, this is a 7 inch HDMI touch screen, the controller beneath it is not a CDJ but part of an S4.

The screen sharing is done using OBS on Mac, kinda hacky but it works for now.

MF Pro & Spectra | Kontrol S4 MKI | 2x Kontrol S1 MKI | MC-1000 | Generic MKI

Default Display type

Quote Originally Posted by DJDoubleYou View Post
    Working on a CDJ-1000 conversion, this is a 7 inch HDMI touch screen, the controller beneath it is not a CDJ but part of an S4.

The screen sharing is done using OBS on Mac, kinda hacky but it works for now.

Hello DJDoubleYou, i am thinking on the same thing.
    What the model of the display you used ?

I like how it fit on the S1 controller.
    Btw, i am working on the same idea but using an stm32f103 MCU.