Ableton vs. FL Studio... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by makesmiles View Post
    But, I'm sure it'll go on sale again. Perhaps Christmas?
    Or on black friday already. So you now didn't buy and try some DAWs first before making the decision to buy one if I understood correctly?!

I personally own Ableton Live and Studio One. At the moment I mostly use Ableton Live as I've not yet found the time to dig into Studio One's workflow. Ableton Live is great and fast.
    Don't be impressed by "XY' uses this or that DAW". The DAW does not make your music. It's the person sitting in front of the computer. I'm sure you'll be able to produce the earthshaking no.1 hit with every DAW out there. They just differ in terms of workflow, GUI and the number of plugins being included. But the basic stuff will be delivered with every DAW.
    After that, you'll start out buying sample packs, software synthesizer and other plugins and begin with building your own signature sound. This is what matters!

Quote Originally Posted by RockingClub View Post
    Or on black friday already. So you now didn't buy and try some DAWs first before making the decision to buy one if I understood correctly?!
    Correct. I'll be testing demos until I can find the one that works best for me. Hearing everyone's experiences have really helped.

I'm just definitely the type of person that sees something and wants it, especially since it was 40% off! :P
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Tech Wizard

I'm a PC user (let the tomato throwing commence), and have used FL Studio and Ableton Live. I personally use Ableton Live, and so do many others. I actually don't the mind the interface of both Live and FL Studio, but the only problem I had with FL Studio (a few years back, though) is the CPU usage versus that of Live. I felt like I quickly peaked my CPU while using FL Studio causing horrible playback.

Please take this as an opinion/experience. I did really enjoy producing in FL Studio (as I do Live), but CPU peaking did it for me.

Default ableton or FL Studio the big question...

I find a article in spanish... maybe can be useful for someone.. Fl Studio vs ableton

Default both are good

sinceramente creo que ambos son buenos, siempre depende de el talento y conocimiento que tengas como profesional, he estado usando este desde mis inicios.

Default Ableton wins

In my opinion Ableton takes this battle. It has a simple interface, all lined up on one screen, making the workflow much faster. The design is more professional and beautiful, all the add-ons have the same color and design.
    The following article explains a little more about this choice: Ableton vs FL Studio

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234