PC->Mac, same TSP1, keyboard mapping not the same?
    Tech Convert

Default PC->Mac, same TSP1, keyboard mapping not the same?

Hi there, just moved to the mac-camp so Iīm a newbie with that. Installed TSP1 and then updated and everything works fine except keyboard hotkeys (probably I just donīt get it ).

1. Loading track. In the keyboard mapping it seems to be the ctrl+Left and ctrl+right as default. But ctrl+Left takes me to the Dashboard and ctrl+Right doesnīt do anything. No matter if the sw is running fullscreen or not.

2. When I used windows, I got used to mapping new hotcues to tracks just by pressing the keyboard button for the hotcue that was blank, i.e. 2,3,4 etc. Now it doesnīt map the hotcues that way, only selects them assuming they already have been mapped.

Most likely these are just because of me being a noob and maybe the answers are obvious but if they were that to me, I wouldnīt be asking those questions

Thank you in advance!

Tech Wizard

i think keyword mapping would be same. it should do work but make it another try.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

The OS X one uses Cmd instead of Ctrl, It's more natural to Mac users. Hotcues work in the same way save/select works in the same way as it does in Windows, try reimporting the tsi.
    Last edited by padi_04; 07-13-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Tech Convert

Thanks for your input. Imported the default tsi many times, still no luck. I think Iīll reinstall Traktor and see what happens then.

Tech Convert

Problem solved; removed Traktor, reinstalled, updated and now everything seems to work. Also noticed that I was earlier having the old versions preference menus even after the update so something was wrong.

Works now as it should