Similar artist to Refracture?
    Tech Wizard

Default Similar artist to Refracture?

I recently came across Refracture and totally dig the sound. I know its supposed to be Breaks, but its harder than most other Breaks artists I found on the internet. So does anyone know other artists with similar sound or maybe can someone tell me under which other music genres i should search?

Thank you!

http://www.beatport.com/label/dusted-breaks/12906 the other artists on this compilation might be a direction to start digging. Always check an artists soundcloud for freebies when digging sometimes it easier to process a lot of their stuff off beatport.

Tech Mentor

+1 for Dusted Breaks.

I'm not sure which bit of Refracture you're referencing, but you may want to check out Eshericks.

Labels that fit with Dusted Breaks in my mind: Yellowfinger, Dirty Drop, Scarcity, Ground Level. Lots of others do "hard" stuff, particularly the spanish labels like Raveart, Spektra, Distorsion, Elektroshok.

It would be much easier to help if I knew exactly which Refracture tunes you were digging, because he's done some really, really pretty stuff.
    2 x Technics 1200 mk5 | 2 x Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3 | A&H Xone:62 | KRK RP5-G2 | 15" MBP | TSP | Audio8DJ | Kontrol X1 | Korg KP-3 | Korg NanoKontrol
    Beached As Breaks, Mondays 7am - 9am UK Time on NSB Radio | Podcast | Archives | Facecrack