VCI silver or black? (all black users help me)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default VCI silver or black? (all black users help me)

since i wrote my last posts i finally have money for myself also a free time to buy one..

when i contacted store (in south korea and i do live in south korea), i heard suprise news...

Basically VCI black is coming around june~july (VERY UNSURE but they had sort of confirmation...it's official dealer) and of course there isn't ANY EXTRA COST!! (due to it's same VCI 100 even if black ver. is improved in few ways)

but im thinking...if the black only just improved in light,nobs and jog wheel sensitivity then maybe i will get silver then get overlays from techtools
    (I'm just dying to get one now and need to practice for small party in july~aug)

I wanna hear from VCI 100 black users...not SE users...or anyone just know what the real difference is...

im thinking i should wait to get good black and basically no extra cost for customise or get silver (1.2 version) and spend money on customisation. think i should wait but im kinda scared of the party i will b djing

The black just looks far nicer as the nobs are rubber and not cheap plastic, the red mark on the black nobs are also easier to see in poor lighting. That's the only real majour diference from my experience
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

The black ones with blue leds have slightly nicer feeling buttons too
    Last edited by BentoSan; 06-05-2009 at 07:30 AM.

Tech Convert

if im heading near to the shop tomorrow, i will definately b tempted to buy silver straight way...mayb i should go and check it...and hear more bout exact date for black version...now im more of 'wait->buy black -> customize as i like' kinda way...

sooner or later im joining the real world of digital Djing for first time

If you can afford it, get one from ean. Saves you the hassle of upgrading the firmware, you'll have the improved buttons and it's more than enough to keep you busy for some time.
    I mix stuff on my things...

I own a black vci. i love it. so glad i waited on that instead of buying the silver. Just looks more rugged

Tech Mentor

Black one for me all the way hell yeah !! us droids have a perversion for the dark side of the force !!

once you go black you dont go back

Tech Wizard

I saw the silver at a friends place and i ordered the black one also, looks so much better !
    Even the leds are changed...
    Mine should arrive early next week i think.

If you're playing deep house silver . If you plan on playing hip hop or thrashmetal the black one works wayyyyyyyyy better .

Why do you say that, darrel?
    Balls of Steel
    DJ/Producer
    SoundCloud | Twitter | Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast