VCI-400 Ean Golden Scratch/Search problem
    Tech Student

Default VCI-400 Ean Golden Scratch/Search problem

Hi so i just got my VCi 400 and installed the DJTT mapping but it seams i dont know how to get the scratch function all it does is change the pitch by slowing it down when i move the job wheel.....what is the scratch ON button? im pressing the vinyl button but scratch does not turn on
    some help to map the snap and quantize buttons would be awesome too thnxx

Tech Student

so no one knows what i'm talking about?

Tech Wizard

its the same situation on mine and i found it discussed in a couple threads when they had to add-in the 'scratch' command in the controller editor. i got it to kind of work for a little while when i messed around with that but its back to not working again, i may have switched my preferences since then. please post if you find anything.

Tech Student

alright so I got it working just like you said I had to add the scratch command and everything works like i want it too for now. I also added snap & quantize to the C & D buttons of the loop recorder like in Flash Edit. thats all i changed for now let me know if you want to try my tsi file

you need to update traktor to the latest version. That is the problem.
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

pretty sure anything under 2.1.3 i won't work with the vci400
    Macbook Pro : Traktor Pro 2 : VCI 400SE : Maschine : Midifighter Classic : Akai MPKmini : Akai MPD16 custom : Komplete Audio 6 : VCI 100SE Arcade #87/100 : Check out my mixes at http://soundcloud.com/2089a-d

Tech Wizard

I upgraded to 2.5 and am using the 1.1.2 mapping and scratch/search is finally working now. However, there are other serious bugs with this combo.