Temple of Boom / Jester's Lab - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Spectra arrives (finally)

Last edited by Jester; 07-30-2018 at 06:29 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

All ready to go with the Spectra on Remix Deck duty. They threw in a glow in the dark chroma cap fader as well.

Last edited by Jester; 07-30-2018 at 06:31 PM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I cry everytime I see your set up!! so many pretty lights!!

At the minute i've just got a mixer. Moving overseas has meant our money has had to go on boring things like furniture and a car. All that should be sorted this weekend so I can then get on amazon for my X1's!!

What are your plans with the Remix Decks? How are you planning on integrating them?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

well you may see on that pic the blue light on channel 2 is on midi mode (deck c) , so that is my eq's control etc for the remix decks. the 3d is back on remix deck duty as tekki and i are working on a little something for the spectra. so until i get around to making these percussion remix deck packs for trance use , i'll only be using them for house etc.
    i really need to sort out a flight case and am due a headphone update too. on the wishlist

Would be interested to see what you come up with in terms of remix packs for trance. I cant for the life of me make use of the remix decks with prog trance/trance etc. But then i'm not really artistic like!!

On a different note I've been invited to Wanaka later this year!! Looks like a cool place.

Tech Convert

Thats a lot of buttons dude

for what do you use the Midifghters?
    MASCHINE
    Xone 22 | X1 | Audio 6DJ
    | S2 |
    TMA-1

your gear keeps getting more and more fancy! i like

Them lights sure is purdy!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Toban View Post
    Thats a lot of buttons dude

for what do you use the Midifghters?
    3D= remix decks
    Spectra= something tekki and i are working on

@ koop i have a lot of vengeance/loopmasters sample packs and such so i will be whipping up some percussion packs for the 135-140 bpm zone once the mapping for the spectra is done.
    you can use a couple of the standard NI packs with trance, i use the african percussion and i think there is another one. i just kill all the bass on the remix decks so there are no clashes.
    Last edited by Jester; 02-22-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Ah I'll look in to that and see how i get on. To be honest i've not even looked at the sample packs so it will give something to be getting on with.

Whats this little something you and Tekki are working on? sounds intriguing!!

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast