TRAKKER - file management & track browser replacement for Traktor DJ Studio
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Default TRAKKER - file management & track browser replacement for Traktor DJ Studio

Someone is programming a replacement for Traktor's browser.
    Currently that thing doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe someone here
    could find it interesting.
    It's made in JAVA...version 1.6 though, so Mac-Users need some workaround stuff.

Here's the link to the homepage: http://rrs.at/trakker

Here's the link to the homepage: http://rss.at

Okay, will be looking into that one shortly.

Thanks for the spot!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Looks amazing, as I am not a huge fan of the current setup that Traktor comes stocked with. Have you used this yet? If so how difficult is the integration and how much of a strain does it put on your rig? I'm weary to try something that may destabilize my setup.

Tech Convert

Awesome! I've been looking for some kind of replacement for traktor's browser because the one thing I liked about spinning vinyl was being able to find a track by looking at the album cover. I can't wait to get home and try this!
    Hp Laptop | VCI-100SE | M-Audio Conectiv

Mmm... If you are going to run this, you need to implement MIDIyoke or MIDIox in order to have it communicate with your MIDI controller.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --