Traktor controller issue
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor controller issue

Sup guys I'm having a bit of a issue and think i know how to fix it but trying to find out if thiers a easier or better way to go about it ok so first the.

Problem: my current setup is a apc40 and a midifighter classic im usuing the collision mapping on my apc40 in traktor pro but when i load the mapping for the insta grat for my midifighter it interfers witht he mapping for my apc when i reload the mapping for my apc it kicks the mapping for the midifighter out.

it wasn't doing this before its just starting now so any ideas to why or how to stop fix or otherwise thanks all help is appreciated.

Are the mappings for the same midi channels? Make sure each of you controllers is set to a different midi channel with it's mapping correctly set to the same channel.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Wizard

I think the easiest way to make sure the channels are all how they should be is to delete the insta grat section out of the collision mapping section but im not that great with TSI's yet is ther a fast way to do that

Sorry to hear about your trouble with my Collision mapping. I don't own a midi fighter so i wasn't able to test the two controllers simultaneously. I pretty much copied the insta grat. section from the midi fighter which means all the midi channels are the same. That explains your problems. Question for you, are the inputs and outputs for each controller set to each respective controller, or are they set to "All-in" and "All-Out"?

Default off topic...

hey c-lab i have a few questions about mapping the apc-40 to traktor if there is another place to ask or should i just ask here let me know.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Are the mappings for the same midi channels? Make sure each of you controllers is set to a different midi channel with it's mapping correctly set to the same channel.
    ^^That...
    and that is : Preferences>Controller Manager>Device (Midi Fighter ot APC40)> In-Port (select MF or APC40) >Out-Port(same device as in-port)
    Macbook Pro 15' - Kontrol S4 - MF Pro Beatmasher - NI Maschine- Korg Nano Kontrol - Akai MPK Mini- Champagne Bottles

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by C-Lab View Post
    Sorry to hear about your trouble with my Collision mapping. I don't own a midi fighter so i wasn't able to test the two controllers simultaneously. I pretty much copied the insta grat. section from the midi fighter which means all the midi channels are the same. That explains your problems. Question for you, are the inputs and outputs for each controller set to each respective controller, or are they set to "All-in" and "All-Out"?
    Each controller is set to thier respective controller

Quote Originally Posted by SirGoomie View Post
    hey c-lab i have a few questions about mapping the apc-40 to traktor if there is another place to ask or should i just ask here let me know.
    Just send your questions over my page at www.facebook.com/c.lab1.1 I would love to help you out!