Heres a greatidea on how to truely proform LIVE with ableton - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by forekaster View Post
    Ok got ya.

yea thats what im doing now from time to time. i load various instruments including plugins, and live loop and/or play out melodies.

so by automating track creation you are reffereing to creating instrument tracks with a controller instead of mouse/keyboard?
    correct! as it would be faster and you have more time to edit the parameters to fit what ever sample you feel like using. If you want to go even deeper you could map a keyboard such as an oxygen 25 or an lpk 25 to load specific samples, though that seems quite limiting unless you plan your sets. No hate from me if you do plan your sets and choose to use a kayboard to load samples into instruments.

Any way as soon as i can afford a midi fighter im going to fry this out

yea i enjoy that style of workflow. everything from a controller is my personal preference.

you should definitely check out clyph X if you havent. some of the possibilities are amazing.

http://beatwise.proboards.com/index....lay&thread=716

Tech Wizard

Its too hard to sing live. It takes much confidence but would be great. If one think it as a fun then everything will be fine.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by forekaster View Post
    yea i enjoy that style of workflow. everything from a controller is my personal preference.

you should definitely check out clyph X if you havent. some of the possibilities are amazing.

http://beatwise.proboards.com/index....lay&thread=716
    Its awesome dude, i might just start using that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12