Opinions Just For Fun

Default Opinions Just For Fun

We all need to know that the human brain is too crazy for it's own good. And we are all here because we love music. Whether it's funky house, soulful house, jackin, electro, dubstep or trance (sorry if I forgot about you) Let's try to keep this forum discussive (WTF) without shitting on each other. Music is highly opinionated, and that makes it fun. But Tiesto is not more talented than Rascal Flatts.

I raise you this:

I like a lot. I feel he was working the DAW nice this week.

>

Quote Originally Posted by Maven View Post
    hmmm. interesting way to twist it. Don't like that he added extra cheesy synths and ruined the deep vibe of the track. If he wanted sax he should have just saxed over it. And too much of repeating the same bassline riff. A sax player doesn't ride the bassline .
    >

I really like it, nice and funky.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post
    We all need to know that the human brain is too crazy for it's own good. And we are all here because we love music. Whether it's funky house, soulful house, jackin, electro, dubstep or trance (sorry if I forgot about you) Let's try to keep this forum discussive (WTF) without shitting on each other. Music is highly opinionated, and that makes it fun. But Tiesto is not more talented than Rascal Flatts.

I raise you this:

>
    Very nice, this will fit nicely into an electro mix

Barnesor

Default Hi

Quote Originally Posted by loverocket View Post

I raise you this:

>
    Yes, correct that music is everywhere and music always seems nice only. Yes talent matters as talented people say most compatible thing in this living world and makes you happy no matter how you feel inside.