check out my new dubstep mix.

Default check out my new dubstep mix.

let me know what you think!

Tech Wizard

Nice track selection, love the use of old-school dubstep
    ur mixing on the other hand needs some work here and there. for example at 15:50 when u bring in the new track it starts going offbeat for a split second. Same at 16:50. you cant just bring in tracks like that, u need to try to make it smooth. Just a question, how long did u spend preparing, and ordering the tracks before u started mixing it, and what kind of equipments do u use? One more thing, do u just rip ur songs off youtube? cause the audio is wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by AryanH View Post
    Nice track selection, love the use of old-school dubstep
    ur mixing on the other hand needs some work here and there. for example at 15:50 when u bring in the new track it starts going offbeat for a split second. Same at 16:50. you cant just bring in tracks like that, u need to try to make it smooth. Just a question, how long did u spend preparing, and ordering the tracks before u started mixing it, and what kind of equipments do u use? One more thing, do u just rip ur songs off youtube? cause the audio is wreck.
    Hey thanks for the feedback man.
    I only spent like an hour or so setting the tracklist up. I use 2x Pioneer CDJ100S's and a shitty Numark im1 mixer and record the mixes with the iPod dock, that's why the audio isn't very good. I plan on getting a better mixer within the next month or so and just record the mixes with my laptop.

Tech Wizard

Yea well thats the reason y the audio is crappy. Untill u get that sorted out work on making ur transitions smooth