Traktor Pro 2.5.1 available now! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I did a stress test of 2.5.1 with my studio MacPro setup tonight. The lock key glitches are gone and after 30 minutes of doing analysis of files + playing two tracks + effects + anything else I could think of to load the CPU like crazy == works fine! Good.

Tech Wizard

Ok i have a problem. I am a Macbookpro user. When i updated everything went well. When i shut the program down intentionally it said it had unexpectadly quit and when i opened it again all my playlists que points ect had gone. I did everything that it said was advised when installing so is there a way to get my playlists back. It all seemed to be there & working before it quit.
    2x Denon Dns 3700s, Korg Zero 4, NI x1, Macbookpro, KRK rocket 8s, KRK sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    Ok i have a problem. I am a Macbookpro user. When i updated everything went well. When i shut the program down intentionally it said it had unexpectadly quit and when i opened it again all my playlists que points ect had gone. I did everything that it said was advised when installing so is there a way to get my playlists back. It all seemed to be there & working before it quit.
    Traktor asks you if you wish to import your old libraries/playlists into the new 2.5.1 upon first starting the program. Did you accidentally click no?

Tech Wizard

No i clicked yes and they were there to start with but when i shut the program down there was a mesage that said traktor quit unexpectadly and when i re opened it they were gone?
    2x Denon Dns 3700s, Korg Zero 4, NI x1, Macbookpro, KRK rocket 8s, KRK sub.

Tech Guru

Your traktor crashed while saving the collection. Unfortunately when this happens the file is corrupted.

Grab the collection.nml file and copy it back to the new tratkor folder from the previous.

Tech Student

So I installed and immediately opened it up on my clubs CDJ2000s as I was anxious to see the new HID updates. The version worked fine for the 30 minutes I spent playing tracks and testing out functions but The CDJs only populated half of the wave, the rest was blank. Also the browsing on the CDJ screen was useless because it would not match what was currently highlighted in Traktor. The Traktor Highlighted track would load not the CDJ screen track, which would be different at times. This makes the CDJ browser useless. The A,B,C, Hot Cues on the CDJs would be populated by cues 2,3,4 in Traktor respectively. Which seems to work with my workflow. I use cue 1 as the intro loop. Everything seemed stable besides these obvious bugs. Unfortunately I didn't reboot and try everything again. Hopefully tomorrow when I play the bugs are gone but at least the version is stable. What's nice is you now get a tenths reading on your BPM, if you use it, and it is switchable between 6,10,Wide Etc. Also you can change the time to see track playing time or remaining time. That's all I saw so far. Why did it take so long for them to do this? Any one else have experience using it with CDJs yet?

Tech Guru

Some talk of HID/CDJ integration over in this thread http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=54995

Tech Mentor

Alt F4 is not working anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by scamo View Post

• FLAC year tag is now preserved when importing files to collection
    Ooh, being quite the tagging nazi and on flacs this might lure me into the 2.5+ branch...

I have logged into the service centre and don't see any updates available. It also tells me my software is up to date.
    I recently installed my second license on this computer, I use another computer for gigs and haven't upgraded to 2.5 yet on that machine until everything is worked out, in case that makes any difference.
    A&H Xone 62, 2 x X1's, A6, Sony MDR V-700's

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast