Traktor Serial numbers - De registering and checking if a serial has been used

Default Traktor Serial numbers - De registering and checking if a serial has been used

Hi all,

I'm looking to off load my Traktor software and all the NI hardware I have as well.

I was wondering firstly how do I de-register the traktor pro serial I have so this can be passed to someone else.

I also have an X1 and audio 6 I'll be selling, is there any way I can check if the serial numbers that came with them have been used. I'm 99% sure I passed the LE serial that came with the audio 6 to someone on here. But not sure about the X1. Any help would be great.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

All of your registered products and serial numbers will show up in Service Center. You can also check here http://www.native-instruments.com/su...-registration/

You can unregister your serials at Registration support. http://www.native-instruments.com/en...ation-support/
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks Jojo,

I think I might be being an utter lemon, but under my products I have -

Traktor Pro Upgrade
    Traktor LE Vestax Version
    Traktor Pro 2 Update

Which one would I need to give to someone?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

To get to Traktor pro 2 he would need to follow the exact upgrade path you did. So if you started with the LE version, then upgraded to Traktor Pro and the upgraded to Traktor pro 2 he would need to install the serials the same way.

He may need the installer for the previous LE version so that he can follow the upgrade path and have the serial numbers in his service center. I would ask NI the best way to go about doing this. He might be able to just start with the serial for the Pro 2 update, but Im not sure.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x