'DN4 DJ's' - Anyone had any expiereince of working with these guys?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default 'DN4 DJ's' - Anyone had any expiereince of working with these guys?

Just been contacted by this London based DJ agency about the possibility of working with them.
    Their site seems pretty genuine (if a little short on content http://dn4djs.com/).
    They have asked if I can give them a call today, but before I do that I was just wondering if any of the DJTT community have had any experience of them?

Any insights would be appreciated!
    HP Envy 14 - EKS Otus - 2 x Midifighter Classics - Midifighter 3D - Korg KM202 - X Session Pro - M-Audio AV40

- http://soundcloud.com/joshlomas -

Tech Wizard

IDK, ask them to meet you at a local bar, or something like that. See if they have a physical address and view it on Google Street View.

It seems a little too shady.

Looks shite to me

Tech Wizard

Any agency asking for a sign up fee should be avoided at all costs I'd say!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatman41 View Post
    Me too they sent my a contract to sign up to but never heard of them plus they want £470.00 fee to Join up!
    if you have to lay out money to do a job that other people get paid to do, it's a scam - like amway.

it kinda sounds like they're one of those companies (this is 100% based off that one remark) that sells you leads to people who may or may not want DJs and then you have to do all the rest of the legwork

London based? why then is there so much german on the start page?
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Clearly a bollocks company. That logo was made on MS Paint!
    Pioneer DJM 700 / Traktor Kontrol X1 / 2 x Technics SL1200MK5 / Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.7 / Ortofon Concorde Nightclub MK1
    Audio 8 DJ / Sennheiser HD 25-1 II / Magma Traveler / IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 / KRK RP6 G2 / Vinyl

LOL you guys all see the native English site (which is already pretty bad..), but somehow they used google to automatically (literally) translate it to Dutch. Now the website looks even more legit
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    LOL you guys all see the native English site (which is already pretty bad..), but somehow they used google to automatically (literally) translate it to Dutch. Now the website looks even more legit
    And now it's in german! Yeah... this definitely doesn't seem legit. Never pay a "sign up fee" for an agency you've never heard of with no backstory or existing roster... that just reeks of scam.

Tech Student

whats even weird is found someone on facebook who link their page to them I sent a private message to find out who he went with them didnt respond to my message....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast