Traktor Kontrol S4 part out interest check
    Tech Student

Default Traktor Kontrol S4 part out interest check

So my KS4 has died due to some TSA abuse after a recent gig sadly, and for those who have opened up theirs and voided out their warranties let the vulture pick begin. I will be keeping my innofader though but it appears PCB_01 (v1.4) has died, applying power and USB causes parts of this specific board to reach 120C+ temperatures and there is no USB response or light up animation. The rest of the PCBs are fine though from what I can tell.

If anyone is interested in getting some parts be it replacements or spares drop a line. I'm moving to a VCI-400 because NI wont accept seal broken S4s for repair and since they do not sell parts I'm pretty much sitting on a pile of paperweight silicon.

Side note, anyone know if the official S4 flight case fits a VCI-400? TIA~

Tech Convert

Anyway I could get one of the jogweel tops off of yours? One of mine popped off recently and I can't find it now =(

I emailed NI about getting replacement parts, but they are horrible about replying to emails.

Thanks!

Default Hey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by speedycake View Post
    So my KS4 has died due to some TSA abuse after a recent gig sadly, and for those who have opened up theirs and voided out their warranties let the vulture pick begin. I will be keeping my innofader though but it appears PCB_01 (v1.4) has died, applying power and USB causes parts of this specific board to reach 120C+ temperatures and there is no USB response or light up animation. The rest of the PCBs are fine though from what I can tell.

If anyone is interested in getting some parts be it replacements or spares drop a line. I'm moving to a VCI-400 because NI wont accept seal broken S4s for repair and since they do not sell parts I'm pretty much sitting on a pile of paperweight silicon.

Side note, anyone know if the official S4 flight case fits a VCI-400? TIA~

Ill get the tempo faders if you still have em!!!
    Cheers

Default desperate for parts!

hi mate

have you still got the crossfader board?

thanks
    john

Tech Convert

Default LED Indicator Windows

If you pop in and check this thread I would be interested in buying the Acrylic LED Status Windows on both sides below the jog wheels.

Default Platter on Jogwheel

Wondering if you still have some of these parts, particularly the platter with the traktor emblem on it. The s4 took a bit of a tumble and the piece went missing. Let me know (you can email me at richalberto@gmail.com). Thanks!

I need a new Load button. Left side starting to not work as easily as it used to.
    http://djtechtools.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic6857_2.gif
    2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 MacBook Pro 15" Retina display
    Traktor Kontrol S4 MKI ----- Machine MKII Gold Edition
    AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones ----- GENELEC 8020B monitors with 8050B subwoofer

Tech Convert

Default s4 parts

i need the outer button/ light above each gain, they pop out, also a set of temp faders?

this guy reply to anyone?

I'm interested in purchasing both deck pressure sensors, and a couple RCA jacks (or the whole output board).