Get help setting up the packs - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Convert

So I'm trying to set up the sample packs (specifically #24 Reposessed) in Traktor, and am having a hard time synching stuff up. Any way to figure out what tempo these were recorded at?

Default Importing the purchased Soundpacks in Traktor Pro?

After reviewing all the posts on here it seems that Abelton is how most ppl are using the sound packs. I only want to use them in my DJ sets via Traktor Pro 2 and my S4's Remix/Sample Decks. Of everyone reading this who currently uses these samples within Traktor....how have you tagged, grouped, and sorted them to make the easily accessible.

Id REALLY like to have them appear like the downloaded "Traktor 2.5 Remix Deck Content" does. Has anyone been able to do this quickly bc theirs no way i could prod through each individual sample and modifiying the tags.

I just got the new sound pack and it does'nt work with either traktor or FL ( which it might not should though )
    Dj: Behringer cmd studio 4a, Akai LPD8, Pioneer HDJ-500, Traktor 2

Producing: Oxygen 49, Akai LPD8, Fl Studio

Hi...noob question here but I can not see any definitive answers. Are these packs compatible with the f1? Seems the majority of people on here are using them with an MF and Ableton

Default I been crunk all day (Soundpack 28)

Hey, i'm just having trouble with soundpack 28 (i been crunk all day). at the bottom of the dj tech tools email that the pack came with it said if you are not using the midi fighter you will have to remap three slots, and i have no idea what this means. if anyone could help with that it would be great.

Default Mad Zach Sound Packs and Ableton Push

Hey All!
    I just picked up a new Ableton Push controller and I'm noticing some of the sound packs are loading into ableton 9 in the instrument layout and not a drum layout. One sound pack in particular is DJTT Mad Zach Soundpack - Week 13 - Smoke Dat. When loaded in an instrument layout I lose the ability to use the sequencer. Is there a setting I am missing that changes the layout on the Push to drum mode?

I understand that some sound packs use the instrument mode to handle the large amount of sounds. but I should be able to accomplish the same goal using the slider that lets me change which section of the pad overview I am using.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

thanks

Default Ableton Push layout issue

I'm noticing that when I load DJTT Mad Zach Soundpack - Week 13 - Smoke Dat into ableton 9, it loads up in an instrument layout instead of a drum layout and I am not able to use the nifty sequencer. Is there a way to change the layout to drum rack?

Quote Originally Posted by dadunn1700 View Post
    After reviewing all the posts on here it seems that Abelton is how most ppl are using the sound packs. I only want to use them in my DJ sets via Traktor Pro 2 and my S4's Remix/Sample Decks. Of everyone reading this who currently uses these samples within Traktor....how have you tagged, grouped, and sorted them to make the easily accessible.

Id REALLY like to have them appear like the downloaded "Traktor 2.5 Remix Deck Content" does. Has anyone been able to do this quickly bc theirs no way i could prod through each individual sample and modifiying the tags.
    Anyone figure this out? I want to use Traktor also. I understand I can drag each of the sound files into the remix deck for use but How do I organize them for use? They are in no order.

Quote Originally Posted by devildog0905 View Post
    Anyone figure this out? I want to use Traktor also. I understand I can drag each of the sound files into the remix deck for use but How do I organize them for use? They are in no order.
    well you said this earlier
    heirs no way i could prod through each individual sample and modifiying the tags.
    and im sorry but its like your looking for that goose and his golden eggs
    Its not going to be setup FOR you. The setup is a matter of personal use
    In this case you are GOING to have to put in the time to specifically ORGANIZE them as you wish in your remix decks.
    Then however you have them original organized for YOUR OWN use, youll then have SAVE THAT REMIX DECK as a remix pack.

Then each time you import it to your r-deck, it will appear the same way.
    But you HAVE TO do the original work

I got your sound pack vol 2, and for the very most part it works fine. however some of the momentary assignments that are mapped to some of the packs aren't working, ex. Silk trade and Whistleblowers. The arpeggiators aren't toggling nor the snare to the clap. Also it seems like some sounds maybe missing from some sound packs? another example in the sound pack tutorial final project the bass lines aren't there. I checked the midi assignments and it says it is there but they aren't activating. I do have momentary cc enabled, MF utility is up-to-date, and running windows 7 with live 9.
    Last edited by Cwade; 04-24-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234