KP3+Kontrol S2 or Kontrol S4

Default KP3+Kontrol S2 or Kontrol S4

Hey guys, let me just say these forums have been very helpful as I've been a lurker for a while. Anyways. I have around $400 dollars right now and a KP3, so would you guys suggest getting a Kontrol S2 and use it with the KP3 or trading the KP3 plus money for a Kontrol S4? I'm really torn and I want to know if there is any real benefit of having the KP3 since the Kontrol series can do effects aswell. Thanks!

Banned

how much would you get for the kp3? i mean, i havent used them extensively, so i have no idea how good it is . the fx in traktor are decent, but not much more than that. the reverb sounds like absolute shite, and some of the others do too..
    plus youd only be able to use it on master out, i think.,.. or there might be settings deep down in the traktors that turn the dual monos into stereos, iiii dunno tbh...
    the s2 is fun. and 4 deck functionality can be achieved with workarounds. and i bet doing different traktor fx's on deck a and b, during a buildup, and just pull it faaaar back with the kaosspad, then boom bring the beat back would be fun as hell.. it all depends how well you know it, and if you have a good workflow.. if you just know how to use it half-assed, then i say get rid of it and get an s4.