Master State output: TPro - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah, just checked on it. There is a way to do it in TPro as long as you don't already use deck Focus. Basically what you would do is double assign your master deck select buttons(4) to master deck assign and deck focus for each of the 4 decks. Then you could assign deck focus output to each button for each state, A-D, and they should light up when the Master is selected because it will also be the Focus deck. Only hard part of doing it this way would be if you don't select the master deck manually each time, cause if you have it set to select master automatically the focus wouldn't change and the LEDs wouldn't change either. I would provide you with the exact conditions of the outputs, but I parted with my VCI a few months back, but I'm pretty sure that A would be 0 to 0, B 1 to 1, C 2 to 2, and D 3 to 3 for the states.

You'd have to mess with it if you don't code it using Bomes, but it is possible using focus's.

And it would still be possible using a modifier and 0+4 conditions, but a complete pain in the arse.

13" MacBook Pro 2.7 i7 w/dual Raid0 OWC SSDs - S4 - Ableton Live 8- Lemur- iPad 2

Quote Originally Posted by DvlsAdvct View Post
    I hate Traktor's MIDI window
    +1 !!

Yeah thats really annoying. Are they gonna make it expandable in the future cos its a pain in da asp.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by JesterNZDJ View Post
    Yeah thats really annoying. Are they gonna make it expandable in the future cos its a pain in da asp.
    i hope so i made a feature request about it

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I'll have to play around with it. I can't believe there isn't a way to have the output based on what deck is set to master. I mean, I can have the Play state change without hitting the play button.

Thanks Phaidon, I'll give this some tinkering once the rest of the code is set in Bome.

As for the rest of you, yes, the MIDI window blows.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12