Traktor TSI file for Numark iDJ3 / Traktor not saving my playlists n BPMS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Traktor TSI file for Numark iDJ3 / Traktor not saving my playlists n BPMS

Basically my title. I have traktor pro and Im still looking for a TSI mapping for my Numark idj3. The only one on the internet doesnt let you cue music through your headphones so its utterly pointless.

Also whenever I make a playlist or scan my bpms, then close the program. I re open it to find nothing be saved..

I have searched but nothing has come up..

Lots of threads with no answers tho.

I re installed it 2 times already.

Hi Allday, Your cueing issues have nothing to do with the tsi file you are using. You need to set that up in the audio routing.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Hi Allday, Your cueing issues have nothing to do with the tsi file you are using. You need to set that up in the audio routing.
    It plays through the headphones on master but when I flip to cue it doesnt play anything.

Tech Mentor

like Jester said, you have to go into audio routing and change the settings. Also, when you close the program, how do you exit? If you don't close it right, everything will be lost. The best way is to go to file and drop down to exit.

Quote Originally Posted by dj matt blaze View Post
    like Jester said, you have to go into audio routing and change the settings. Also, when you close the program, how do you exit? If you don't close it right, everything will be lost. The best way is to go to file and drop down to exit.
    I follow tuts online properly. What output would I be changing.. as its the same switch but works on master not on cue.

Whoops totally forgot to upload my TSI File. I have added a couple modifiers for effects and tweeked everything to the most part!!! will post very very very soon laptop is in my car and dont wanna run and grab it right meow.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dwonka27 View Post
    Whoops totally forgot to upload my TSI File. I have added a couple modifiers for effects and tweeked everything to the most part!!! will post very very very soon laptop is in my car and dont wanna run and grab it right meow.....
    Much love if you remember. Im at a loss

Quote Originally Posted by AllDay View Post
    Much love if you remember. Im at a loss
    I changed all my ouputs seperately and nothing changed.. so Im pretty positive its the mapping. Or lack there of..

AllDay I assume you know how to do cuing on that thing .. Cue source should be set to A/B and the cue button for the corresponding deck should be lit (just checking mate)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast