Would a Kontrol X1 suit my setup
    Tech Mentor

Default Would a Kontrol X1 suit my setup

Hey lads.

Was looking at buying an X1.

Love it for the fact that its mainly used for FX.

I love FX but not so much to wreck your head and make your music sound repetitive lol

So I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro and AKAI LPD8, Mixtrack is great for a beginner like myself, but the FX areas on it are sickening, in how the knobs have infinite turn and have no indication on where the knob is set unless you look at the screen.

So the X1 looks like it should solve that and looks to be more dedicated to FX and user friendly

So do you think this would be a good buy guys?

Tell me about your experiences with the X1 and what you love about it?

It would be a great addition to your setup for fx and it would also let you control deck c+d if you wanted it to
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Love mine although i use it with my MK5 Techs and its even moar awesome, sounds like it would be a perfect fit, its a workhorse and hasnt let me down yet

i ditched my numark total control and lpd8 for an x1 .... the x1 has so many features that it tromps my old setup ... although you would still need a mixer.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Mentor

Yeah I think this will be the next piece of kit I am going to add to my setup, going to get that lil bag for it too, nice deal on musicstore 209 euro for the X1 and case

thanks for your replys guys

^^ thats a good deal, although after purchasing mine i realized that i could have saved a bit more by going through the buy/sell section of this forum. have fun man

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Tech Guru

I would go for a k2.

I will replace my x1 and external mixer for one k2 + ipad or midi fighter, still choosing...

I got x1's when they first came out. Great multipurpose controllers and highly recommended, The new Xone K2's are awesome but imo a soundcard on a controller is a waste of time.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "