Interesting dj video's thread

Default Interesting dj video's thread

So i stumbled on this youtube video, and can't recall that there is a thread for dj videos that bring something extra to the table, fun to watch or educating. Yes we have the dj movie thread, and I f i'm wrong just integrate this into the existing thread.

So i would like to see youtube videos of dj'ing that bring something special or unique, not some random dj video's.

Well my first contribution

http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

what generally turns me off about turntablists is their constant desire to never ease up on the tricks. to me there's something powerful about knowing when to use them and when to show restraint and i think these guys have a great balance.

i love me some scratch bandits crew!

plus they make all kinds of odd mixers and instruments

this song is so beautiful!
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Quote Originally Posted by souldancer View Post
    So i stumbled on this youtube video, and can't recall that there is a thread for dj videos that bring something extra to the table, fun to watch or educating. Yes we have the dj movie thread, and I f i'm wrong just integrate this into the existing thread.

So i would like to see youtube videos of dj'ing that bring something special or unique, not some random dj video's.

Well my first contribution

Wicked!

I have a folder on my laptop called DJ Video's and its filled with all cool DJ vids....scratch routines etc.

My mates HATE it, cuz I always have something to show someone, but my mates have all seen it 1000 times!

So thanks....now I have a few new ones!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Quote Originally Posted by squidot View Post
    what generally turns me off about turntablists is their constant desire to never ease up on the tricks. to me there's something powerful about knowing when to use them and when to show restraint and i think these guys have a great balance.

i love me some scratch bandits crew!

plus they make all kinds of odd mixers and instruments

this song is so beautiful!

Imagine trying to dance to a set of constant tricks....It would not work.

So I am with ya on the EASE UP....but for routines...its a MUST!
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin