Need help finding a tune

Default Need help finding a tune

Last weekend I heard a remix of Guns and Roses - Sweet Child of Mine. I asked the DJ, and he said it was by DJ Nickel.

Did a search and I found a bunch of DJ Nickels remixes for download, but not the one for Sweet Child of Mine. Can't find it in any of the pools I belong to. Nothing on beatport or iTunes. Have also tried crooklyn clan. I have found snippets of it here and there but nothing downloadable. Also found it from a guy playing it on one of his youtube bids mixed with something else.

Can anyone point me to source where I can get this???
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook

Tech Guru
    “A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”

SSD Dual drive MBP, VCI100SE, 2 MF's, Audio 8, Echo Audiofire 2, 2x1200's, CDJ800s, Novation Twitch, XoneS2, X1, tons of PA Gear.

Cool Thx
    1 Denon DNX1600, 2 Technics SL1200MKII, 1 Pioneer DDJ SX, 1 Reloop Terminal Mix2, 1 MBP running VDJ/Traktor/Serato SL/DJ
    Soundcloud
    Vimeo
    Facebook