So what exactly do I have?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So what exactly do I have?

Alright, so heres my story and I need some advice. I previously owned a Kontrol S2. Loved it but I wanted the warm fuzzy feeling of a mixer again. So I bought a Xone62, a couple of X1's and a F1. Im running a new MBP (non retina) but it still says USB3.

Heres the juicy stuff.... Now I know there are issues with the the Audio 4 and 8 working with the new MBP so I just went all out and bought the Audio10. Well i couldnt find the Audio 10 soundcard device by istself, so I just bought the whole Traktor Scratch Audio 10 set. So now im sitting here with my previous copy of tp2.5 installed, So long story short, what do I do with this extra copy of TSP2 and all the timecode vinyl. Is it worth anything? can I sell it? I see theres two serial numbers in the box, one for the soundcard and one for the TSP2. Im just confused what to do with this? All I did was open the box, pull the Audio 10 device out and cables, and close the box. It still has all the timecode in there. Thanks for any advice!

Tech Convert

I think you have the extra traktor scratch license which you should be able to sell alone with the timecode control vinyl/CDs

its like pokemon, collect em all

Quote Originally Posted by NoizeuNit View Post
    its like pokemon, collect em all
    Well, I bought a F1 and apparently that comes with another serial for TP2. Im on my way!!!

Any ideas as to what its worth?

Quote Originally Posted by llumley View Post
    Any ideas as to what its worth?
    depends if it's a shiny or not

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Huh?

Tech Mentor

the serial with the F! is only valid with the F! hardware serial you might find it best to unregister your current serial with NI and sell that 1 and then use the new TP2.5 serial from your F1 as for TSP2 i wouldnt know but id imagine is similar to the serial from the F1 where its locked to the piece of hardware it came with

Quote Originally Posted by llumley View Post
    Huh?
    another pokemon reference, lol

sell the scratch serial and time code, maybe ask for around half the software value + normal timecode price? asuming that's still profit

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Quote Originally Posted by michael133 View Post
    the serial with the F! is only valid with the F! hardware serial you might find it best to unregister your current serial with NI and sell that 1 and then use the new TP2.5 serial from your F1 as for TSP2 i wouldnt know but id imagine is similar to the serial from the F1 where its locked to the piece of hardware it came with
    So I won't be able to just plug the f1 in to my Mac with my current copy of traktor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast