Got the gig I wanted/needed

Default Got the gig I wanted/needed

http://www.alleybarmontgomery.com

This bar/club hosts live bands. With a occasional DJ once a month or so. I just scored the gig as the house DJ. I'm really excited about this. They have a huge back room that holds 400+ people. I played for a 300+ room all night last Saturday & had a fucking blast. It's been a while since I played a 4 hour gig & was slightly concerned/nervous about it, but it flew by & could have done 2 more hours easy.

Great stage, Big JBL sound system, lights galore, smoke machines ect..... a badass setup.

They called me today & asked If I would be the house DJ & do it at least once a month. The money is great but that's just icing on the cake. So stoked to have a regular gig to perform at.

DJing doesn't pay my bills it just feeds my soul
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

AWESOME!!!! That great. A monthly is, by my standards, a great gig. Especially since it's not your main form of income. Gives you time to find new tracks and to replay your favs without it getting too repetitive. Makes me wish I lived close enough to a decent bar/club to make it worth my while to do them same. Congrats man. Try recording some of your live sets. I'd love to check em out.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Congratulations! A monthly gig like that sounds awesome and it should be good fun.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Thanks i'm excited.

SirReal I'll record them for sure. Would be nice to offer a digital download of the show to the guests as well...
    2x Technics SL-12000 mk2 / 2x Numark HDX
    Kontrol Z2 / Ecler Nuo 3 / Custom Vestax 07Pro 25th Anniversary, Blue Led's & integrated Audio 6 / Numark DXM06 w/innofader
    Novation Dicer / NI Maschine / Kontrol X1 / F1
    TSP2

Big Ups! Have fun.

Well done man. rock that club!
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye