(Resolution In Progress) DJTT delayed shipping MF 3D for 2 weeks!Very Bad service !
    Tech Student

Default (Resolution In Progress) DJTT delayed shipping MF 3D for 2 weeks!Very Bad service !

sorry maybe it will be deleted , put DJTT really piss me off this time .
    i bought MF 3D 27 july , im club dj and im working everynight , big part of my show im using MF , i sent a email asking to ship it faster, but they update my order with wrong tracking number. I try to call ( nobody pick up the phone), i sent many emails , they just said we will check , get back to you. come on guys im buying from DJTT 3 years already.
    i bought S4 package , MF classic , MF pro , MF 3D, VCI-400 , Crane stand . im from China , im buying a lot of stuff from US , but it 1 st time i got same treatment from US company !Mostly it take 2-3 working days to processed the order and ship , its 2 weeks already .
    DJTT getting bigger , but treat old customers very bad!
    Last edited by DjArtak; 08-10-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Yep sending an email asking them to ship it faster will work...

What's so urgent that you can't use your other MF3D, or your MF Pro, or your standard MF?
    Or your VCI400?
    Or your S4?
    SC | MC

Look DJTT is still a small company if you can't wait 2 weeks for something to be shipped from the other side of the world then don't buy it. It took me three weeks to get my s4 from DJTT to Australia I didn't complain....
    Techno Producer and Dj//Upcoming releases on Discovery Records and other labels//Australia//https://soundcloud.com/mrmye

Tech Wizard

I got mine to the uk in 4 working days. I was shocked. By far the most pleasant experience I'd had when ordering dj equipment. Until it arrived. Which was a million times better.

I just think for a small forum based business they exceeded my expectations and have got a loyal customer here!

Every time these threads come up on the forums I don't like how people try to attack the OP...

Small company or not this seems to be an issue with service and I hope someone sees this and it gets resolved. It's generally expected that if you sell stuff over the internet it should ship in a couple days latest or at the very least there be some sort of communication. OP did nothing wrong here and is posting as a last resort. I hope it gets worked out and someone from the store sees this and can help you.

I would try calling the store again- remember the store is in CA so keep in mind their hours and what time it is there when you call.

Also PM djspacecamp- he may be able to help you as he works in the store: http://forum.djtechtools.com/member.php?u=27206
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 08-10-2012 at 09:57 AM.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

And remember thy're closed Friday through Sunday. Also remember that the store employees don't get on the forum very much so they will probably never see this. And one more thing to remember is that the MF's are all hand built and usually to order so it takes time, especially if they're out of a part. I'll forward this along to see if we can get some help though.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Hey Artak,

Again, I am sorry about the problems you have been having. I know you have been a loyal customer for years, and we have dealt with each other many times. I have always made sure you are taken care of. We have been having MANY problems with our shipping warehouse lately. So much so that we had to get most of our inventory shipped back to our office in SF. I have requested your tracking number from them 2 days ago and they haven't gotten back to me. This sucks for both you and me, and I realize this. The last thing I want is for people to have to wait too long for a product, and not be kept informed on the latest status.

I will admit sometimes things don't always go perfect around here. We are a small company, dealing with new problems, and mistakes have definitely been made. This is not an excuse, just stating that we are still learning how to deal with a large amount of customers. We do pride ourselves on excellent customer service so whenever we make mistakes, we make sure to make up for them. If I don't have a tracking number for you by the end of the day I will send you a new 3D from SF via the fastest shipping we have and it will arrive next week.

Tech Guru

I have had nothing but good experiences on multiple occasions with DJTT.

Pains me to see folks attacking the company when most likely you have not even called to get the scoop from the folks shipping your order.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Every time these threads come up on the forums I don't like how people try to attack the OP...
    This. Shut up now.