Replacement Jogwheel Screws?

Default Replacement Jogwheel Screws?

So I some how lost 2 of my screws for the jog wheels of my VCI-400 EGE. Now I'm having a problem of the tracks drifting after doing a spinout in Traktor. This occurs even when the track is paused. I tried calling Vestax, but their customer support had a hard time understanding what it was I needed.

Just wondering if these could be replaced online? My next stop is the local hardware stores.

Quote Originally Posted by phrostbyte View Post
    So I some how lost 2 of my screws for the jog wheels of my VCI-400 EGE. Now I'm having a problem of the tracks drifting after doing a spinout in Traktor. This occurs even when the track is paused. I tried calling Vestax, but their customer support had a hard time understanding what it was I needed.

Just wondering if these could be replaced online? My next stop is the local hardware stores.
    How the hell does that even happen?

A screw is a screw man.. Take one of your remaining screws to the hardware store and try to find an identical one. Same thread-density and screw length being the most important. Flat top and the same color/appearance would be nice though!

Good luck!
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum

Quote Originally Posted by Bhajan View Post
    How the hell does that even happen?

A screw is a screw man.. Take one of your remaining screws to the hardware store and try to find an identical one. Same thread-density and screw length being the most important. Flat top and the same color/appearance would be nice though!

Good luck!
    I guess he was just screwing around and shit happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi Bass View Post
    I guess he was just screwing around and shit happened...
    Hardy har har!
    Vestax VCI-400 EGE, Traktor Pro 2.5 + flashflooders' .tsi, Lenovo Y580 IdeaPad: 3rd Gen i7, 8 GB DDR3, 7200rpm 500 GB HDD, 1920x1080

http://soundcloud.com/bhajan-raum