Denon MC6000 and midi fighter

Default Denon MC6000 and midi fighter

Hi everyone, a couple of days ago my brand new midi fighter classic arrived. I imported the mapping (instant gratification) and started to play arround with it and it works fine . When I also import the mapping of the denon mc6000, some buttons on the midi fighter start making a loop or set cue points. I think the buttons on the midi fighter are named the same as some buttons of the denon. Is there a way how I can avoid this "double" mappings?

Greetz!

Preferences > Controller Manager

Device In Port + Out Port make sure are set to the individual controllers otherwise the midi signals are doubling up.

http://www.djtechtools.com/2010/02/2...rs-in-traktor/
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

^^^what he said

I did it but, the midi fighter still launches a loop and drops cue points with the instant gratification mapping. With the deckalized mapping and i import the tsi file of the denon, the problems don't happen.
    Last edited by Fango Jett; 08-13-2012 at 08:39 AM.