Reason 6 and such

Default Reason 6 and such

I have Reason 5 and was wanting to get some feed back on whether or not I should upgrade to Reason 6 or just keep 5. I've been using Ableton 7 but it just doeen't work for me anymore and wanna go back to Reason's work flow. On another note, anyone using Maschine with Reason, have any input on how well they work together? Thanks
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

The Reason upgrades are cheap so I don't know why you should not if you like Reason's workflow. Now, I have not upgraded my Reason since 3.0 :-).

Reason 6 was a pay what you want upgrade and 6.5 is free for all v.6 users. I've been a reason user since reason 2 I think was my first version. I havn't tried my Maschine micro with reason yet because I'm playing more with maschine software lately. I see my mikro should be perfect with the kong drum. Now with Rack extensions Reason so you can expand on what you use and just the option to record audio natively is reason enough to upgrade IMO.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

I'm using 6. Something for the 'pro' column is the new Rack Extensions (which only works with 6.5). They've got some nice looking plugins in the Rack Extension store.
    !
    Vista | Traktor Pro 2 | VCI-400 EGE | VCI-100 Arcade | MF Pro Beat Masher | MidiFighter Classic (pics)
    Soundcloud

Thanks guys, i just found this and it seems pretty interesting

http://www.retouchcontrol.com/site_page.aspx?pageid=45

this one I'm totaly dreaming of
    http://www.nektartech.com/Panorama

I had 3 keyboards before but sold them all and now I realy want a big one. I only have a synthstation 25 that does not work with iPhone 4 but is ok for basic key playing.
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

wow that keyboard is legittttt

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Quote Originally Posted by Otacon View Post
    wow that keyboard is legittttt
    Damn its tasty

.... i need clean pants

best part it dosn't break the bank. thomann.de will have it next week at around €400 but we have some big events planed and I need more lights first but it's on my list for now