How did you get your name?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How did you get your name?

Hey DJTT, i was just sitting here and thought it would be cool to hear how people got their names(DJ names). i got my name because jordan means descendent. so i became dj descendent. did you guys just make up a cool sounding name or is it something that means to you?

I lack creativity in this field so I just use my last name, plus I find it weird naming myself
    13" Mbp i7 | TMA-1 | Tech 1200's | RANE TTM-57 | NI Audio 4 | Kontrol S4 | F1 | KrK Rokit 5s

bandnamemaker.com :-). Just avoid putting DJ up front.

I was born with it ... LOL but I did go by the moniker D!RK for a while, that was because a dirk is a type of dagger and I like backstabbing beats!!!

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

<-- name of a place, used to use this one.

now i would use Ver Jaina, derived from Jaina Proudmoore of WoW..ahaha!

It's from my dad.

I was kinda settled on the monika "deep sea dj" then a few friends really said it wasnt all that suitable, especially since I live in indonesia and it need to be something that suits indonesian pronounciation. To be honest I didnt want to begin thinking up another name. One of my best friends who is greek that also lives in bali rings me one day and tells me that he has my dj monika....narrah he tells me....im like thats cool, i like it...then he tells me to look up the meaning.... Turns ou its from an australian aboriginal language and it means "sea"... my brother and sister are both aboriginal and my sons name is "kai" which means sea in hawaiin..... so that was it.....
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

first name + first three letters of my last name = keith ace

Tech Wizard

my last name is Hakanson...and in grade school my name was Hackysack...a) its a play on my name and 2)I was really good at hackysack lol

Banned

dinosaurs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast