Vci100 Se

Thread: Vci100 Se

Default Vci100 Se

Just found one for sale, but one of the touch sensor level adjuster screws seems to be missing.

How hard is it to repair this?

It looks like I could get a new one from here (when they come back into stock) for about £60 (plus import taxes however much they are).

Worth it/not worth it do you reckon?
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

I would buy it, those touch sensor level adjusters are only 10k pententiometers tha cost next to nothing and are very easy to solder in.

Ack, that should've read a new one from here costs £60 more (~£330 from here, £270 for the one I've found)

Secondhand controller for £60 less than a new one ... I'm tending towards the new one
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

If you want to get a new one then check out sexy VCI-100's on our webstore - they are black and have blue leds. Be careful, alot of the black controllers around have green and orange LED's and dont look nearly as nice as the ones with blue LED's.

Quote Originally Posted by BentoSan View Post
    If you want to get a new one then check out sexy VCI-100's on our webstore - they are black and have blue leds. Be careful, alot of the black controllers around have green and orange LED's and dont look nearly as nice as the ones with blue LED's.
    <geeklove>Hmmmmm blue LEDs ....<\geeklove>

What's the usual import duty for one of those badboys when shipping to the UK?

I have a mate who dies regular transatlantic hops so I'm sure alternate routes can be arranged if needs be

Quote Originally Posted by Teiresias View Post
    What's the usual import duty for one of those badboys when shipping to the UK?
    You could buy one then ask the store to put the description as a gift, that seems to help when it comes to tax - email orders@djtechtools.com and i am sure you will get helped out