Did This Ad Really Need Dubstep ???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Did This Ad Really Need Dubstep ???

Dubstep for all:

I think if she was in a ninja suit, fighting other ninjas (or zombies) then yes the dubstep would be perfect. I kinda like it, but not necessary. lol
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Tech Mentor

The slo- mo is over used. It would have been better if it was edited starting in real time and then accentuated with slo mo and some double time where the video is sped up and then slowed into slow mo. This would match the essence of dubstep. I agree, the music doesn't make sense.

Even worse IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Princey View Post
    Even worse IMO
    what the hell does this music have anything to do with dubstep?
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Paris View Post
    what the hell does this music have anything to do with dubstep?
    lololol PLEASE don't tell me this is you questioning the misappropriation of a genre name

Apologies if I could only post poorly used electronic music in advertisements in this thread if they were in the 140bpm range

I'll get right on starting a separate thread entitled "Did this ad really need moombahcore?"

Not a fan of dupstep, but I dont think its use was missapropriated here..... its use is missaproprited everywhere...

kidding, no but really i thought it kinda suited the gymnastics girl.

You kids loving dubstep, how do love a girl listening to that, wouldnt the girl eventually just slap you in the face and ask you just to find some rythm rather than these sparodic thrusts.....
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

is it obvious that my mind made the leap between dubstep and making love after just having watched the gymnast girl. mmmmmmmm
    13" MB OSX 10.6.1, 15.4" Retina MBPRO - TP2 , VCI 100 SE, NI AUDIO 4, 2 * CDJ 900, CDJ 850, CDJ 1000 MK3, HDJ 2000, HD25 addidas special, TMA-1, MACHINE,DJM 800, MF, X1, XONE DB4,NEAR 05 ESI STUDIO MONITORS, KRK VXT4*2, ROKIT 6*2, CRANE laptop stand, K2 A&H.

oho wait the ad was for a computer what if I switched chanel because I thought it was some gym thing I had no intrest in?
    Cool gymnastic ok music but totaly bad Ad
    DJ setup 1 - Pioneer XDJ-Aero, Pioneer DDJ-SP1, Mixvibes Cross, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000. DJ setup 2 - NI Kontrol F1, Z1, X1mkII, Traktor Pro2, Macbook Air 13", Pioneer HDJ 2000 w. Production - iMac 21.5", Motu 828x, Icon Qcon Pro + EX, Nektar Panorama P4, Propellerhead Reason, Mashine Mikro(drum programer in Reason)

Quote Originally Posted by princey View Post
    even worse imo
    retarded !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast