Remixes That SHOULD'VE Been The Original Song?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Remixes That SHOULD'VE Been The Original Song?

We all have those songs that we don't really care for.....but there is that ONE remix that makes the original song sound like crap! Here is a GREAT example..... I Took "AZEALIA BANKS-212" AND Sandro Silva & Quintino-Epic (Original Mix)" & THIS WAS THE FREAKIN OUTCOME !

This is a mashup that I did for RatedH.Net

Every time I listen to it,I feel like THIS would've made the song a TOTAL hit,everything hits correctly and it bounces..... What songs can you think of where the remix TOTALLY smashes the original.

Here Are More Examples:
    Kid Cudi-Day'N'Night(Crookers Remix)
    M.I.A.-Bad Girls(DJ Smerk Strange Clouds Mash)
    Does It Offend You Yeah - We are Rockstars (Cold Blank Remix)
    Dj Antention-Rapid Fire(F.O.O.L remix) <<< Awhhh MAHH Jesus!! LOL
    -Killin Stereotypes One Distorted Synth At A TIME!

Definitely this over the original...

By the way, your mashup was great! Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by teambama View Post
    Check out what paris hilton is doing. You can learn a few things from her. She just started out as well....

Tech Mentor

I never cared for the original... Always liked this remix though. I guess the producers of Project X thought the same... lol

Quote Originally Posted by sss18734 View Post
    I never cared for the original... Always liked this remix though. I guess the producers of Project X thought the same... lol

Respect for A-Track.
    https://soundcloud.com/birdsofprey2
    https://twitter.com/MikeOshell

"Ask no questions, you hear no lies" -- Mark Strong

I was always a fan of Nine Inch Nails remixes, seems that Coil, Skinny Puppy and the like could make it so much better.

What a sad try to get people to listen to your mash-up. There is the "Mixes and Productions" subforum, you know.
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Quote Originally Posted by 3heads View Post
    What a sad try to get people to listen to your mash-up. There is the "Mixes and Productions" subforum, you know.
    Maybe he isn't trying to do that.. But he might be trying to.. But anyways this can be turned into a decent thread with some decent remixes

Quote Originally Posted by Liambo View Post
    Maybe he isn't trying to do that.. But he might be trying to.. But anyways this can be turned into a decent thread with some decent remixes
    If he's not trying to get listens for his mash-up, I don't get at all what this thread is supposed to be about. What difference does it make, if a tune is an "Original Mix" or a "[insertartistofchoice] Remix"? It has no influence whatsoever on my opinion of any given track. I judge them individually and couldn't care less if it's the original that I like or a remix.

Maybe someone who understands could explain it to me. In the meantime a remix that I like better than the original mix.

13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Jack Bastard

I much prefer the original of 212.

Your mashup sounds like one of the most over-compressed things I've ever heard. Censoring on a song like that is just pointless. The original song IS a total hit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast