Northamptonshire/east midlands peoples !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Northamptonshire/east midlands peoples !

whats up guys, as some of you might know i'm a yank now here in lovely sunny uk. im looking for like minded dj's / controllerist to get to gether or some sort of weekly/monthly jam session

as im sure you can guess being a yank in the queens court is hard to do when you got zero rep and ur trying to get gigs, so i'm asking yall for some help.. or we can help each other help our selves

if youre interested or your looking for a hiphop/ghetto funk/turntablist/audiomasher type dude to get down wit on some beats or what not... get at me

big ups and thanks
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's
    I'm all that and then some, tall dark and handsome

where in northants are you fella??

im in kingsthorpe homez... what about you?
    http://www.soundcloud.com/durtyjerzy609 Numark TTX1's, Rane TTM57SL, SSL, Novation Dicers, Abelton Live 8, Akai APC 20, Akai MPD18, Alesis M1 520's

aah cool, not too far, im in corby, but also work in kettering

ahhh hell yeah, your right down the road...any where good to play out by you... i saw your pro and see youre a promoter as well, you looking for any new talent?

Tech Wizard

Small world... I'm in Abington..

Long Buckby here but only when not at uni didn't realise so many members from northants on here.
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

see now this is what i'm talking about.... id love to put an event together at the fish market in northants but i never knre there would be so many peeps about... if youre interested get at me and maybe we can all sort sumptin out

Thought the fishmarket was shut down last time i was in the town? The one that was used for art exhibitions?
    Traktor S4 | Midifighter Classic | 2x CDJ 2000| Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 | Ableton Live 8 | 2012 Macbook Pro 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 8GB | Krk RP5

Quote Originally Posted by durtyjerzy609 View Post
    see now this is what i'm talking about.... id love to put an event together at the fish market in northants but i never knre there would be so many peeps about... if youre interested get at me and maybe we can all sort sumptin out
    i could definately be up for that.. given enough notice to take time off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast