Cant play recorded Traktor mixes! HELP!
    Tech Wizard

Default Cant play recorded Traktor mixes! HELP!

After recording a mix i cant listen to it in itunes or any other media host on my pc. I have the record output set to my fast track pros 1/2 outputs and the source set to internal. Ill record a mix and the file shows up in my traktor music library but when i click on it it shows up in itunes and wont play. It just stays stuck at the beginning, i cant even drag the scrub bar. And when i try to open it with windows media player it says it encountered a problem playing the file. What else could i be doing wrong? I could record mixes fine with TP but cant at all with TP2.

Thanks for your help.
    Much Love
    DJ RAGyD

HP G62 Win 7 - Traktor Pro 2 - Live 8 - Akai APC 40 - Xone DX - Nano Pad

Tech Wizard

But i can open the mix and play it within traktor... so weird, i have no idea whats goin on
    DJ RAGyD

convert to 44khz 320 mp3. traktor records as wav files. although itunes can play wavs so my guess is the sample rate is wrong.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

@ Jes - just clarified the sample size issue with Karl - was tweaking latency through all sample sizes and all tha WAV files play - its just their size that changes (88.2 roughly doubles the size of a 44.1 recorded WAV file).

@ Zeto - are use using the Internal Recorder, and if so is it selected in Preferences?
    Are you using the laptop's soundcard, or asio? As Jester says, if it's the former, your sample size must be set to 44.1MHz.
    356 reasons why

Tech Wizard

Figured it out. I had the default audio device set to my computers soundcard in the control panel so ableton could use the fast track. Pretty lame that i have to switch that back and forth between programs to use my interface
    DJ RAGyD

Tech Student

i know this is an old thread and sorry to bring it back up, but i am having the same problem as the original poster. here's what i have in the settings:

Audio Device: Reloop ASIO
    Mixing Mode: Internal
    Output Monitor: L 3: Out 3
    R 4; Out 4
    Output Master: L 1; Out 1
    R 2; Out 2
    Output Record: L not connected
    R not connected

Mix Recorder Source: Internal

i'm opening the tracks in iTunes and it loads but does not play the track. What do i have wrong??