Looking for some 24 bit 96k tracks, have a good source?
    Tech Wizard

Default Looking for some 24 bit 96k tracks, have a good source?

I am working on a little project and I am having trouble finding a good source for 24bit tracks. Does anyone know of a good place to get 24bit files?

Tech Mentor

Probably not gonna happen, but your daw should let you import 16, 44.1 in a 96 24 bit project.

this site is good https://www.hdtracks.com/
    have not found so much electronic/dance/club music there though.

Tech Wizard

HDtracks is the best source I have found but I was hopping there might be more out there. It seems that most artists are just releasing their albums on 24/96 from their own websites. That's great if I want to buy a whole album but I am looking for different tracks.

Drewspuppet, for what I am doing I need 24/96k files that have decent dynamic range. I don't need 16/44.1k in a 24/96 environment. Thanks for the help though.

Are there any producers on here willing to share their tracks in a 24/96k format that used 24/96k samples, loops and synths?

Don't know if many producers use 96kHz samples, more common when recording live bands and so on... Most purchased samples are 24 or 16 bit, 44.1kHz. Rendering it out as 96kHz will not make it sound better, just waste unused bits.

Tech Wizard

Ksandvik, 24/96 is a studio standard and is not even debated in the studio/recording/mastering realm for many good reasons. When have you ever heard of anyone recording at 16bits? The debate on audiability only exists in the mind of consumers who generally do not work with audio or have an idea of what is or isn't good quality audio equipment. I am not one of those people as I work in the audio field.