Ill Gates APC 40 Template - SUPA TRIGGA PLUGIN - Can you help?
    Tech Convert

Default Ill Gates APC 40 Template - SUPA TRIGGA PLUGIN - Can you help?

Alright people,

Hope you're all good and delving into the Music.

I have been seduced into buying an Ill gates APC 40 template for... you guessed it an APC 40.

I run OSX 10.6.8 on a MAC laptop and I've been to the website to get Supa Trigga which needs to be downloaded to run the template but I'm struggling to find a component file that my Mac recognises.

I have the file path as the following to run through Ableton - Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components folder

Can you guys confirm this and also does anyone have any experience with the Ill Gates Template and Supa Trigga?

This will be for internal Mixing when I'm out. I run a X1 and Xone DB4 with Traktor when the time is right - to be expanded on!

Look forward to any feedback - would be much appreciated

Cheers,

Mark

Have you tried the AU plug-in? That worked for my friend when he was having issues.

I'm on PC, so I can't really help beyond that suggestion. If you have questions in general about the template though, I use a fairly heavily modified version of it, and could probably answer any more general questions you have.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Sachemdot View Post
    Have you tried the AU plug-in? That worked for my friend when he was having issues.

I'm on PC, so I can't really help beyond that suggestion. If you have questions in general about the template though, I use a fairly heavily modified version of it, and could probably answer any more general questions you have.
    Thanks for your response man. I have it recognised now although I'm not entirely sure what I did this time to make it happen - but I'm in now that's the main thing for now

You know, you can just ask him yourself, he's one of the most helpful people on the planet.
    https://www.facebook.com/illGatesMusic
    Beats By Dre is like audio flu for your balls.