Thinking of getting the new Maschine because of price drop, but new product imminent?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default Thinking of getting the new Maschine because of price drop, but new product imminent?

So after watching Native Instruments marketing techniques for a few years, I've seemed too notice that they always drop the price on a lot of their hardware right before they release a new product. Any ideas on this?
    15 inch macbook pro - Traktor Kontrol S2 - Stanton T-60's - Traktor Audio 10
    I'm Dj Kave Check me out : )
    Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/djkave
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/djkavex Fan Page : )

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Kave View Post
    So after watching Native Instruments marketing techniques for a few years, I've seemed too notice that they always drop the price on a lot of their hardware right before they release a new product. Any ideas on this?
    I'd wait till after the 31st, at least a couple of weeks. Somethings up. The 1.8 has been in beta for a looong time and Maschine is sold out at NI and only available through resellers who still have stock. Some have said this means their making room for Maschines with 1.8 branding on the box but this is a huge sale just for a simple rebranding of the box.

a maschine with RGB pads would be pretty amazing
    If you don't have haters, you're not doing it right

Tech Mentor

Yeah I definitely think that somethings going on.

the price of maschine is just on sale until the end of august per their website. they've also lowered the prices of the s2/s4 a couple of times and no replacement unit has been made.

even if they do come up with a new replacement product it's going to be expensive. the current maschine will still be very good for a long time so if i were you i would pick one up before they go back to the normal price. you don't need the latest gear to do great things.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

UPDATE: So just talked too some of the people at Pro Audio, and I got a fucking steal of a deal. $300 for a new Maschine! Now thats a damn good deal, i had too take it.

Tech Guru

UPDATE: So just talked too some of the people at Pro Audio, and I got a fucking steal of a deal. $300 for a new Maschine! Now thats a damn good deal, i had too take it.
    Holy Monkey that's huge. Just to be clear we're a Maschine, not the Mikro right?

Rumor is that the maschine firesale is due to the new update, they wanted to get rid of all old stock and replace it with new boxes. I am not affiliated with NI so I cannot confirm if this is true or not.

↯↯ OFFICIAL SITE // MY SETUP ↯↯

Nice deal! I got mine at $399 with a free pair of krk rokit 5s. I needed studio monitors anyhow so it worked out for me.
    tsp 2.5 | vci-400 ege | mfspectra | kontrol x1s | rokit 8s (ferrari grey) | krk 10 sub | audio 8
    hp dv6 - i5 - 8gb | maschine | mpk49 | apc40 | rokit 5s | technics sl-1200mk3ds | cdj100s
    thread of free music

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    Holy Monkey that's huge. Just to be clear we're a Maschine, not the Mikro right?
    Yeah dude! I just called them up because they had that quote there saying "Want a better deal, call us!" so I was like, yeah what the hell i will call you all. And i just talked them down too $300!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast